Sunday, April 8, 2007

A Letter to the Cheap !@#$ who Stole My Lights

Dear Schmuck,

In my optimistic world, I would like to think that you took my bike lights because you are in more financial dire need than I am and wanted to arrive home safely last Wednesday night.

I try not to be one of those paranoid people living in the city and have trusted leaving those lights on there for the past 3 months of riding. You cheap !@#$ have now made me a little less trusting. From now on, I will take my lights with me.

Perhaps you're unaware of the fact that after leaving my volunteer shift, I had to bike home in darkness on a busy city street where I could have been killed by a driver who didn't see me coming or ahead of them.

Thank you for taking my life in your hands for a grand total of $6.

Karma my friend, karma.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bicycle thieves and vandals are among the lowest scum of the earth!

Yes, I have issues.

Rasslin' Cowgirl said...

they sure are lucy, they sure are.

i appreciate your outrage on my behalf :-)

(no the light thief is the one with issues!)