Thursday, April 26, 2007

Why Should You Pledge Me? Oh Let Me Count Thee Ways :-)

2 years ago at the age of 28, I learned how to ride a bike for the first time.
Now it is my main mode of transportation.


Number of Days: 6
Number of KMs: 610kms
Mode of Transport: Betty (my sporty bike)
Route: Toronto to Montreal
Charity Org: Toronto PWA Foundation

Where your $ go:
All donations raised will help the Toronto PWA Foundation provide accessible, direct and practical services to men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS.

How can I help?:

1. Visit the Friends For Life Bike Rally secure online site at: http://www.bikerally.org/pledge.html

2. Select: To pledge a specific Participant, please click here to search for his/her name (Rhonda Major).

3. Once completed, an electronic tax receipt will be sent to you by email within a few minutes.


For more information about the Friends For Life Bike Rally 2007,
or to join me in our big send-off on July 29th,

Together, we can make a positive difference.

Much love and appreciation for your generous support
(and because I know that you all want to support my crazy antics in life :-)
**Stay tuned for bike training adventures & I promise to get some pics up here soon as well**

No comments: