Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Step to the Left, TURN TURN (..uh what are we doing again?)

From time to time I try to do Step class again. I know consistency is the key because I notice that I actually pick stuff up the more regularly I go. It's way too stressful for me to keep in STEP and because I'm always at least 3 turns behind, I feel like I'm not really getting my cardio up in an aerobic arena.

Today I decided to give it a go again. Some stuff I'm great with like the juming jacks, repeater knees and Vs. But holy crap, whoever thought of those turn step thingys and the incorporating many different aspects in a very short beat space should be hunted down and forced to do something that really drives them nuts!

I know, it's good for the mind and body, trying to bring the 2 together to work in a graceful sort of unison. I think I'll stick with the hard on the body workouts: spinning, running, boot camp, weightlifting. I'm not giving up, I'm just being honest.

Ooh I can't wait for the deluge of suggestions for how I can be a better Stepper. Bring it on!

No comments: