Friday, June 8, 2007

Talk to the Universe... It Does Talk Back, Sometimes

The last few days I have been losing steam, losing interest, getting frustrated, just plain plateaued out of the uphill battle. With? Well let's face it, most things in my life are an uphill battle right now.

Today things just seem to be going right. Some of those eternal questions are getting answered and it seems like the tide just might be floating me (finally) in a right direction of sorts.

I'm thankful for a lot of things today. Mostly I just want to say thanks to all those awesome people who are supporting my ride. Every new donation helps keep me inspired. And I also want to thank Grassroots for having free yummy dark organic coffee for me this morning as I biked by. What a gem in the haystack. It was a great feeling convening with biker's on my way to starting my day.

No comments: