Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Around the City in an Afternoon (30km)

All leisure biking today. 30kms around the city. Picking us this and that. Eating food. Chilling on the beach. I'm losing desire for getting on the subway and heading off on a ride. It seems so regimented. I want to travel through the forest, roll in the dirt, get off the roads and away from scary SUVs.

I'm looking forward to travelling to Montreal. The structure and rules rules rules of this ride is really getting me down. I thought it would be more fun than it is. I just feel like a cash cow not a volunteer who's devoting her whole summer to this cause. I'm trying to keep it on the positive but I have my days where I just wish this thing was over.

Today's biking should lift my spirits so I'll blog again about it later.

No comments: