Friday, June 22, 2007

Personal Training

I started the Can Fit Pro Personal Training course last night. It lasts the whole weekend.
INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of anatomy learning yesterday and I think I'm starting to understand why I've had difficulty working out and actually building something sustainable. I mean I know the human body is complicated, but in a 2 hour span late in the evening, it's way more complicated than I can reasonably take in.

I'm mainly taking the course to train myself and take the last many steps to building a sustainable frame for the amount of activity I'd like to incorporate into my life. I know I will be using it in my future somehow, just not sure what shape that will take on just yet (a-har-har-har).

One thing's for sure, using my brain makes me hungry. I need to bring a small picnic with me tonight.

No comments: